App not recognising your cosmoids?
I have turned on my Cosmoids and they produce a flickering light.
- Just leave them on a flat surface for a few seconds. They will auto calibrate and the problem will stop.
My cosmoids seem to be working strangely.
After the last update the activities are not working as expected?
- Please update your firmware according to these instructions.
When a device cannot be turned on please try the following:
- Make sure that no other iOS device is connected to the Cosmo device. Turn off bluetooth momentarily on all your iOS devices and only enable it for the one that you want to work with.
- Go to “Advanced settings” . If this is the only device that is turned on, the first circle should be of blue colour.
- Press the “Update all firmware” button. The Cosmo device will start updating its firmware and when the process finishes it should be usable again.