We will use the information you give us:
– to improve customer service and help us respond to your support needs more efficiently.
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar – to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
– to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this;
– to notify you about changes to our service;
– to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We will use the information we collect about you:
– to understand how you use our services and products and further personalize your experience.
– to administer our Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our Platform to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
– as part of our efforts to keep our Platform safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Platform about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Information we share
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Platform.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our General Terms of Sale and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Filisia Ltd., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.