You can use cosmo in two ways: (1) with the Cosmo app (iPad) or (2) as a switch with third party apps.
(1) To run the Cosmo app and activities, you will need an iPad with iOS 10.0 or newer.
This means that it runs on:
- iPad (4th generation)
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (2017)
- iPad (2018)
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro (11-inch, 1st generation)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch 1st generation)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch 2nd generation)
- iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch, 3rd generation)
If you are uncertain about your iOS version, open the Settings app on your iPad, then click General and then About. Cosmo works with all versions of iOS 10, 11, 12, 13 and iPad OS.
(2) Using the Cosmoids as Switches: To use the Cosmoids as switches you need a device with Bluetooth 4/ Bluetooth LE, or Bluetooth. This includes all operating systems (Windows, Google, Mac, Android, Linux, etc) and nearly all tablets, smartphones and computers that have been produced in the last 8 years.